Job summary /purpose
The Customer Service Unit is the focal point of Asal corporation, serving customers’ needs and cross-sell Asal services. The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for all customer service unit , handles customers’ inquires and the delivery of their needs, and ensure Asal policy and procedures are implemented. He/She ensures that the CS team and call center agents are knowledgeable of all Asal products and up-to-date of any changes to convey a consistent information to customers.
- Education: University degree is a must.
- Certification: Experienced Customer Service certification.
- Management and Leadership Experience.
- Supervisory/advisory expertise.
- Experience: 5 – 7 year of working experience in a related field.
General skills (basic skills needed for the position):
- Preserve team leadership skills gained to optimize team efficiency.
- Possess an action taking techniques.
- Provide a sustainable attitude to deliver responsibilities.
- Attentive to details and possession of ownership responsibilities.
- Respond back to customers’ concerns.
- Obtain multi-tasking techniques.
- Deliver clear and consistent services.
- Posses a reporting mechanisms.
All interested applicants should submit an updated resume and a cover letter via e-mail to email@example.com mentioning the position title in the subject field.